Link exchange request with afhs.ab.ca

  • Nicole Hewitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10 1:28 PM
      Hi,

      My name is Nicole Hewitt, Web Marketing Consultant. I've greatly enjoyed looking through your site and I was wondering if you'd be interested in exchanging links with my website,

      which has a related subject. I can offer you four home page links back from my related websites all in google cache and backlinks which are:

      undergroundwritersnet(dot)com pr 5
      flytovieques(dot)com
      mid-michiganlawyers(dot)net

      If you are interested, please send me the following details of your site:

      TITLE:
      I'll add your link as soon as possible, in the next 24 hours. As soon as it's ready, I'll send you a confirmation email along with the information (TITLE and URL) regarding my site to be placed at yours.

      I hope you have a nice day and thank you for your time.

      Kindest regards,

      IF YOU'D LIKE TO MAKE SURE WE DON'T CONTACT YOU AGAIN, PLEASE FILL IN THE FOLLOWING FORM: emailsnomore(dot)com ; PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR CONTACTING YOU.