Canadian Resources at the Family History Library, SLC

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      Hi all,
      Just a quick note from Salt Lake City.  We've been researching in the Family History Library.  What a place!
      Check out my latest blog post about the Canadian resources at the FHL:

      One more day of research and then the Rootstech conference starts. There are people here from Scotland, Australia, other Canadians and of course lots of Americans.  I think they are expecting almost 2000 people at this conference.

      Joan

      --
      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy