March monthly meeting

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      Hello all,
      A slight change in the meeing for March.  Please find information below.

      March 7, 2011:  A demonstration by the Project Committee of the vast amount of work they have done, including the cemetery records and military records that are now available online and on DVD. Unless we use the committeeÂ’s resources regularly, we are sometimes not aware of the extent of the work and the value of the records they create. Join us to see just what they are up to (and maybe get involved yourself).
      Heather