monthly meeting

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2011
      The next meeting of the Alberta Family Histories Society will be Monday, March 7th at 7 p.m.  The main part of the program will be The History of Bowness presented by Inga Pollhaus and Carol Carpenter of the Bowness Historical Society.

      Sincerely,
      Heather Jaremko
    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2011
        The meeting for April 4th will be a presentation by Inga Pollhaus and Carol Carpenter of the Bowness Historical Society on the history and colourful characters of the town (and later the Calgary district) of Bowness.

        Please feel free to bring a guest to this event.
        Heather
      • Heather Jaremko
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2011
          Our next program will be Inga Pollhaus and Carol Carpenter from the Bowness Historical Society giving us an illustrated presentation of the fascinating history of this town (and later, district of  Calgary)  The presenters gallantly agreed to come back after we experienced technical difficulties the last time they visited.  This promises to be very interesting.  I hope to see you all there.

          The program is at River Park Church, 3818 14 A Street SW at 7:00.