hello

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2011
      Hello all,

      Just a quick e-mail to let you all know that the meeting for tonight has not been cancelled.  If you are planning on attending the meeting, please drive safely.
      Heather
    • Heather Jaremko
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 29 7:44 AM
        Good morning all,

        We are planning the 30th birthday of the society and we are trying to contact past presidents.  I was wondering if anyone knows how to get in touch with Larry Gilchrist.  I believe that he moved to the Okanagon.

        Thank you for your help.
        Heather
      • Heather Jaremko
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30 2:13 PM
          Hello,
          I just wanted to let everyone know that I was able to come up with the contact information for Larry Gilchrist. Thank you to everyone who responded to my e-mail
          Heather