AFHS meeting tonight

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7 12:03 PM

      Hello Everyone:

      The AFHS meeting tonight is not cancelled but please do not take any chances with driving on the roads.

      I understand from the various weather stations and websites etc that some roads are slippery even if they are partly cleared of snow. Apparently there were problems with slippery hills this morning. Unfortunately with the usual Calgary “just wait a few minutes for the weather to change” situation, it is difficult to know what to recommend for tonight. Kay, Gary, Christine and I have discussed the problem today, and we hope that our “not cancelled” decision is the right one.

      Lorna