LIVE Reports from Rootstech Conference Feb 10 -12, 2011 Salt Lake City.

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
      Hi all,
      Rootstech, a genealogy and technology conference is happening next week (Feb 10 to 12) in Salt Lake City and I'll be there reporting LIVE from the event.

      I'm am delighted and honoured to be one of the selected "official Rootstech Bloggers" that will be bringing you the news of the conference.

      There are TWO ways to attend the Rootstech Conference without travelling:

      1.  Follow any of the blogs or twitter streams written by the people listed at the link below to get the latest conference news:

      2. Tune into the six free sessions that will be streaming live from the event as it happens:

      I'm looking forward to sharing with you what I'm learning at the conference.  Stay tuned for more.

      Cheers,
      Joan
      --
      Joan Miller