AFHS Facebook fan page

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2011
      Hi all,
      As part of our PR campaign, we created an AFHS facebook fan page yesterday.   Gord Hulbert and I will manage it.

      We already have 18 fans!!

      We have joined a growing list of genealogical societies using Facebook to provide information about their organizations.

      For those on Facebook - search for "Alberta Family Histories Society" and please "Like" us to join our fan page.

      Benefits to joining?  Get the latest news and happenings about AFHS!

      Others will find out about our great organization!  Please spread the word and be sure to join our fan page.

      Thanks,
      Joan Miller
      PR AFHS
      AFHS Blogger