Family Indexing at next Computer SIG meeting

  • Jim Benedict
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2011
      Our guest speaker, Mike Swendsen suggests that attendees to the meeting
      below will want to go to the website www.indexing.familysearch.org ahead of
      the meeting. You can get registered and download the indexing program which
      will save you some time at the meeting itself.

      Jim Benedict
      ================================

      We will be hosting an interactive meeting at the next Computer SIG
      gathering, so bring along your laptop with the WiFi/wireless connection.
      Our featured presenter, Mike Swendsen, will walk us through the church's
      FamilySearch.org indexing feature. Find out how you can forward a gift to
      someone's genealogy research by helping to index the world's largest family
      history database.

      The meeting will be at the church on 17th Avenue, S.W. on Saturday, February
      12. Details will be announced and sent out in advance of the meeting. All
      members and non-members of AFHS are welcome.

      Jim Benedict
      Chair,
      Genealogy Computing Group
      AFHS