Family Indexing at next Computer SIG meeting

  • Jim Benedict
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2011
      We will be hosting an interactive meeting at the next Computer SIG
      gathering, so bring along your laptop with the WiFi/wireless connection.
      Our featured presenter, Mike Swendsen, will walk us through the church's
      FamilySearch.org indexing feature. Find out how you can forward a gift to
      someone's genealogy research by helping to index the world's largest family
      history database.

      The meeting will be at the church on 17th Avenue, S.W. on Saturday, February
      12. Details will be announced and sent out in advance of the meeting. All
      members and non-members of AFHS are welcome.

      Jim Benedict
      Chair,
      Genealogy Computing Group
      AFHS

      database 5825 (20110127) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Jim Benedict
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2011
        Our guest speaker, Mike Swendsen suggests that attendees to the meeting
        below will want to go to the website www.indexing.familysearch.org ahead of
        the meeting. You can get registered and download the indexing program which
        will save you some time at the meeting itself.

        Jim Benedict

        database 5828 (20110128) __________

        http://www.eset.com