Adrienne Forsyth

  • Rosemary Kry
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2011
      This is a round-about way to look for Adrienne Forsyth, whose name is
      listed on the Chinook contents page for Queries. I found a couple of
      Thomas entries in the 1995 OGS Surnames Directory and would like to
      discuss the family further since I am a direct descendant of John
      Thomas and Frances Rees/Rhys.

      I would be most grateful if this could be forwarded to Ms. Forsyth.

      Thank you.

      Lorna Wellington Jones
      lorna_jones@...
    • Rosemary Kry