RE: Computer SIG Meeting 08 Jan 2011

  • Jim Benedict
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2011

      The meeting will go ahead as scheduled.  The forecast is for drifting snow in the morning with the bulk coming down later in the afternoon and evening.  Hopefully enough people show up along with the guest speaker to make it worthwhile.  I’ll have a couple of nifty Christmas gifts for show-and-tell.  If the audience is sparse, we might abbreviate.

      Jim Benedict