RE: Computer SIG Meeting 08 Jan 2011

  • Jim Benedict
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011

      Computer SIG Meeting

      Lounge Area
      of the
      LDS Family History Centre,
      17 Ave & 19A St. SW

      "Beginner Session" @ 9:30 AM

      "Main Session" @ 10:30 AM

      Topic: "Digitizing With Your Camera"

        Speakers, the ever popular: Andy Jaremko

      --
      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@...
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      "You are stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5760 (20110104) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • Jim Benedict
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2011

        There is a blizzard warning coming up for Calgary overnight.  I am going to wait for the full TV weather report in  an hour before considering a cancellation of the Computer SIG meeting Saturday morning.  So expect a follow up email later this evening with a decision.  Advice is welcome.

        Jim Benedict

          Speakers, the ever popular: Andy Jaremko

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5768 (20110107) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • Jim Benedict
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2011

          The meeting will go ahead as scheduled.  The forecast is for drifting snow in the morning with the bulk coming down later in the afternoon and evening.  Hopefully enough people show up along with the guest speaker to make it worthwhile.  I’ll have a couple of nifty Christmas gifts for show-and-tell.  If the audience is sparse, we might abbreviate.