Don't Miss the RootsTech 2011 Early Bird Registration
- Early Bird Registration information for RootsTech. This is going to be a great conference!
Don't Miss the $99 Early Bird Registration for RootsTech 2011 in Salt Lake City!
- A new family history and technology conference to define the future of genealogy
- February 10-12, 2011
- Salt Palace Convention Center, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Early bird registration ends January 7, 2011
You have never seen anything quite like this-the first annual RootsTech Conference in Salt Lake City will be in a league of its own. From the Community Zone and participant-driven unconferencing discussions to the RootsTech Playground, this conference is going to be ground-breaking and unique. Think major technology creators (Microsoft, Dell, FamilySearch, Ancestry.com, and brightsolid) and technology users (genealogists and family history buffs) coming together in a fun, collaborative environment for three days to learn new, technology-based skills and define the future of family history through technology!
Millions of genealogists use technology daily to help them in their ancestral pursuits. Be one of the thousands of RootsTech 2011 attendees to:
- See firsthand how new and emerging technologies can improve and simplify your activities
- Help influence the future of genealogy
- Learn and share new ways to adapt technologies to genealogy
- Engage in emerging technology demonstrations
- Help leading-edge technology providers better understand your needs and how to satisfy them
There will be sessions of interest to novice, intermediate, and advanced users of genealogical technology. The intended skill level for each session is noted in the RootsTech 2011 Conference program.
The sessions will include:
- Hands-on workshops
- Interactive presentations
- Sneak peek demonstrations of new products and services
- Panel discussions
- Common interest gatherings
- Unconferencing discussions (last minute, on-the-fly sessions requested by attendees)
Go to RootsTech.org to see the full list of topics and sessions.
Register now at RootsTech.org:
- $99 through January 7, 2011
- $150 beginning January 8, 2011
RootsTech is sponsored by Microsoft, Dell, FamilySearch, the Federation of Genealogical Societies, brightsolid, Ancestry.com, the National Genealogical Society, the New England Historic Genealogical Society, and Brigham Young University.