FamilyRoots Name Tags & Ribbons

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2002
      Hi all:

      If any volunteers, speacker or exhibitors didn't turn in their name tags &
      ribbons on Saturday afternoon, would you please bring them with you to our
      next AFHS meeting, or at least hold onto them. Believe it or not, plastic
      name tag holders and ribbons are very expensive and they can be used next
      time.

      I realize some of you may receive this message twice.

      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      http://www.Hulbert.ca
      http://www.Family-Roots.ca