Traditional Holiday Foods

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Hi all,
      Thomas MacEntee, from Geneabloggers and one of our guest speakers at the FamilyRoots event has a series of blogging prompts for the holiday season.

      The theme for today is:

      Holiday Foods

      Did your family or ancestors serve traditional dishes for the holidays? Was there one dish that was unusual?

      Please leave your comments on our AFHS blog. (click here to visit the blog)

      Thanks!
      --
      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy