Salt Lake City gennealogy research

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2010
      Hello all,

      Donna Kirkwood has scheduled a trip to Salt Lake City for genealogy research March 20-27 2011.  If there are any who might be interested in going at this time you may contact her.

      I am planning a genealogy research trip to Salt Lake City in September of 2011.  No firm date as yet.  If you are not able to make it in March, you might want to join me in September.

      Heather
    • Lois Sparling