AFHS Dec 6 meeting

  • Rosemary Kry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2010
      Thank you to all of you who have sent pictures for December's
      meeting. It should be very interesting - the pictures are so diverse :)
      We will not be able to take any more, but please keep your ideas in
      mind for maybe next year.

      I wish all of my friends and colleagues at AFHS a very warm and
      loving Christmas. May your holiday be blessed with good health and
      good cheer.

      Rosemary Kry