Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Nov 21, 2010
      I just sent a message to our Celtic SIG mailing list. If you did not
      rewceive it and want to be on the Celtic SIG mailing list, please let me
      know. Similarly, if anyone receives messages from the Celtic mailing
      list and does not want to, just ask me to take you off.

      Lois Sparling
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois