Bill (Suddie) Mumford: Passionate about family history (Calgary Herald, 21 Nov 2010, Page C5)

  • rctboynton@shaw.ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2010

      Bill (Suddie) Mumford: Passionate about family history
      Gord Hulbert For the Calgary Herald
      Calgary Herald

      It was with heavy hearts that we read Bill (Suddie) Mumford’s obituary in the Calgary Herald on Nov. 14. Sadly, he passed away on the same Saturday as we held our monthly Alberta Family Histories Society (AFHS), Computer Special Interest Group...read more...

      This email was sent to you by a Calgary Herald Digital user. This service contains copyrighted material, trade marks and other proprietary information. Receipt of this email should not be interpreted as grant of any licences express or implied, to the intellectual property of Postmedia Network Inc.

      This email was sent to you by NewspaperDirect, Inc (200-13111 Vanier Place, Richmond, BC, Canada V6V 2J1, phone 1 604 278 4604) on behalf of Calgary Herald Digital.

      © 2003-2010 Calgary Herald Digital. All rights reserved. Terms of Use |  Privacy Statement