THE TRIBUTE TO SUDDIE MUMFORD

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2010
      Hi All:

      We owe a huge and heartfelt thank you to our ever-faithful Gord Hulbert
      and Rene Dussome for their determination to craft and publish such a
      fine tribute to Suddie, as appeared in today's Calgary Herald. We know
      that Gord received the credit but he was inspired by Rene's beautiful words.
      Those of us who enjoyed the privilege of knowing and respecting Suddie
      Mumford are indebted to you both.
      Suddie lives in our fond memories.

      Once more, thank you Rene and Gord.

      BILL

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA