AFHS Dec Meeting

  • Rosemary Kry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2010
      Hi!
      Some pictures of interesting items are starting to arrive for the
      December main meeting. This is your chance to share an item,
      picture, etc that got YOU excited about genealogy.
      Some people have sent their picture, but requested that I do the talk
      for it (they write it down). This is OK with me :)

      Send your picture along - it will be a fun meeting :)

      Rosemary