Christmas AFHS meeting please respond

  • Rosemary Kry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2010
      The December meeting of AFHS is always special.  It is a more social gathering - with drinks and cookies.  It is also a time for sharing - to remember colleagues and those who are  less fortunate.  You are asked to bring a few cookies to share, and a food donation for the Veterans' Food Bank.

      You are also asked to share one item - a letter, a picture, an ornament, an object that has been a part of your family research.  It does NOT need to be Christmas related.  To prevent any mishaps or breakages, you are asked to send a picture to me by email, and I will burn a collection of the pictures onto CD for the presentation.   We hope to encourage our new members to also participate!  This is a great chance to share your interests, and does not require more than a a few words on your part!

      I realize you are being given short notice, SO PLEASE ACT QUICKLY  :)    Please email me your photo and the name by which you would like to be presented to:

      May your holiday season be filled with love and happy family memories.

      Rosemary