RE: Suddie Mumford

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2010
      I echo your sentiments Rene. Suddie was a very kind person. His passion for
      genealogy and computers and his knowledge certainly taught me much. I met
      Suddie when I was very new to AFHS, although I had already done much in the
      way of genealogy and family history. I was using PAF at that time and the
      knowledge he imparted of add-ons and alternatives certainly led me to
      explore beyond the scope I had envisioned.

      A truly wonderful person left his mark on the genealogy world and on the
      hearts of many who knew him.

      Beyond that words fail me.

      Xenia