Webmaster email and website edits

  • AFHS Webmaster
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2010

      Hi all,

      In an effort to streamline operations I have set up a filter for my Inbox that puts all AFHS email into a separate folder.

      For anything AFHS related, website or otherwise, please direct all my email to webmaster@... going forward. That will help me get a handle on things, I’m hoping!

      The “webster” email address is no longer operational. I have removed all reference to it from the website and disabled it. I can see no point in having two email addresses for the Webmaster (and have never really liked the term “webster”).

      As for website updates, I am going to TRY to streamline those, as well, cutting back site edits to once or twice a week. Of course, anything of an urgent nature will be dealt with immediately, but I was finding I was doing edits and updates almost every day, sometimes several times a day, and it was beginning to get a little overwhelming.

      Thank you all for your kind understanding. Still loving my job - just trying to be more efficient at it! :)

      Dawn Kirkpatrick, Webmaster

      Alberta Family Histories Society

      http://afhs.ab.ca