Re: Society of Genealogists

  • mcleanr2m@netidea.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2010
      Hi Rene;

      I can remember being in London and went to the SOG signing in for an hour.
      It was the worst hour of my research. It was expensive for an hour and I
      wore a card around my neck with the time on it stating when my money would
      be up. No cheating here. I lined up behind a lady who could not stop
      thumbing through a file drawer of cards and took ages to finally move on.
      I could feel my money floating away. never did find anything and yes, the
      SOG requires that you live in Greater London or close in.

      rosemarie mclean