Salt Lake City Here I come

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      So I just booked myself on a flight to Salt Lake City and 7 nights at
      the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel for Dec 12 to 19, 2010. Kind of close to
      Christmas but Ihear that the FHL is generally quiet then, between
      American Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. It is 10 years since I
      was last there so I figured it was about tie.

      Lois