Dutch translation

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2010
      Hello,

      Would there be anyone who could help me do Dutch translation on a document I borrowed from a client?
      Really appreaciate any help that I may get.
      Sincerely,
      Heather Jaremko
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2010
        On 11/3/2010 3:55 PM, Heather Jaremko wrote:
        > Hello,
        > Would there be anyone who could help me do Dutch translation
        > on a document I borrowed from a client?
        > Really appreaciate any help that I may get.
        > Sincerely,
        > Heather Jaremko

        Ik kan je wel helpen. :-)

        --
        Sincerely
        Peter

        PS: I can help you. Do you have scanned the document so you
        can send it by email?