Gord Hulbert Here - Misc.

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010
      Hi all:

      Elizabeth Kelley Kerstens, publisher of 'Digital Genealogist, sent me a copy of her magazine dated July/August 2009.  In it, was an article written be Suddie 'Bill' Mumford, entitled 'Publish Before You Perish'. http://www.digitalgenealogist.com/pubs/u299s1.pdf.  Suddie's article begins on page 33.  This could be one of the last articles he wrote for a stateside publisher.
      --
      Regards,

      Gord Hulbert
      Email: Gordon@...
      Home: (403) 240-4636
      Cell:    (403) 669-8384

      "When a clock is hungry it goes back four seconds."