'WE WILL REMEMBER THEM'

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Hi Folks:

      As we enter Veterans Week I thought you might appreciate an opportunity
      to reflect on this annual commemoration of those who made the ultimate
      sacrifice for us.
      A genealogy friend, Gordon Watts, has summarized it so well in his
      short article in the Global Gazette.

      http://globalgenealogy.com/globalgazette/gazgw/gazgw-0126.htm

      Please take a moment from your busy day to read, reflect and - wear a poppy.

      Best wishes

      Bill

      --
      "People will not look forward to posterity who never look backward to their ancestors." - Edmund Burke

      WILLIAM CAMPBELL
      CALGARY, Alberta, CANADA