Projectors missing from AFHS Library

  • Marion Peterson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 20, 2010
      Just a warning to SIGs and others who use a projector at the AFHS Library - BOTH projectors were not in the cupboard last night. There was no indication of who has them, why they were removed or when they will be returned. (They did not appear to be stolen as the cupboard was locked.)

      Marion Peterson
      Ontario SIG Co-ordinator
    • Ann Williams
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 20, 2010
        The English/Welsh SIG needs a projector for its meeting on Saturday morning.   I can collect the Society's projectors from their new location or from any kind soul able to lend one.

        Ann

        Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 5:27 AM
        Subject: Projectors missing from AFHS Library

        Just a warning to SIGs and others who use a projector at the AFHS Library - BOTH projectors were not in the cupboard last night. There was no indication of who has them, why they were removed or when they will be returned. (They did not appear to be stolen as the cupboard was locked.)

        Marion Peterson
        Ontario SIG Co-ordinator
      • Mary Arthur
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2010