Re: 1921 census

  • Mary Arthur
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2010
      The 1921 census has not be released. We all hope it will be, possibly in 2013. I believe the Newfoundland 1921 census has been released. ( I KNOW - not Canada).

      On 2010-10-18, at 17:37, Wally & kathy wrote:

      Hi there,

      I have not been researching for a long time now.  Can someone tell me if the Canadian 1921 census is available on line for FREE? and where that might be.  Thanks for any help

      Kathy Kashuba