RE: Mckay and Doherty

  • Ronna L. Byam
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2010
      Mckay and Doherty

      Here is some additional info about the query below:

      Thanks for your  reply and courtesy
      I am looking for any connections to the people listed in my posting from 1916 to the present. By connections I mean births, weddings and deaths that would provide any links, family or otherwise to the listed subjects. As both of the mothers listed in my post are great Aunts of my wife’s we would like to know more about them and their families
      Family research beyond the 1916 western census can prove difficult and Alberta research is new to me.
      So, standing back and looking at the whole picture I decided to apply a "shotgun approach" and get these names started in circulation. My next step will be to subscribe to several Rootsweb sites that apply to the the names mentioned as well as checking city directories from 1911 on.
      I hope this clarifies my intent.

      Dave D.

      > What exactly is your question?
      style='font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:red'>