One of our speakers at AFHS FamilyRoots has blogged his experience here

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2010
      Hi fellow members,
      One of our speakers at AFHS FamilyRoots has blogged his experience here.  See Thomas MacEntee's report:

      http://destinationaustinfamily.blogspot.com/2010/10/reflections-fun-north-of-44th-parallel.html

      Cheers,
      Joan Miller
      AFHS PR Committee
      AFHS blog

    • Gord Hulbert
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2010
        Hi all:

        These Bloggers say it all!!  It was a great show.

        Regards,

        Gord Hulbert
        Email: Gordon@...
        Home: (403) 240-4636
        Cell:    (403) 669-8384

        "You are stuck with your debt if you can't budge it.

        On 10/18/2010 11:58 AM, Joan Miller wrote: Hi fellow members,
        One of our speakers at AFHS FamilyRoots has blogged his experience here.  See Thomas MacEntee's report:

        http://destinationaustinfamily.blogspot.com/2010/10/reflections-fun-north-of-44th-parallel.html

        Cheers,
        Joan Miller
        AFHS PR Committee