other Alberta Genealogy blogs

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2010
      Hi all,
      As a matter of interest our neighbours to the north, The Alberta Genealogical Society has recently set up a blog.  They are planning their spring conference April 16-17 in Edmonton.

      Their confirmed speakers are:

      Colleen Fitzpatrick
      Dave Obee
      Lisa Louise Cooke  (her talks are excellent - she just released a Google Earth for Genealogy DVD)
      Pat Ryan
      Lyn Meehan

      http://agsconference2011.blogspot.com/

      Cheers,
      Joan Miller
      AFHS Blog

    • Linda Murray & Mark Misunis
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 20, 2010
        Hi Joan & all,
        I heard Lisa Louise Cooke speak at OGS in Toronto in May and she is a great speaker! I also purchased a copy of her Google Earth for Genealogy which is really well done.
        Linda Murray