Re: AFHS Blog - Photos and report from the AFHS Family Roots Event

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2010
      Hi Joan:

      Thanks for a great blog.  I might even start blogging if I can use your gifted style as a model! Good photos and well chosen words with such brevity.

      Thanks A MILLION to Heather and her team for the tireless effort they put into this FamilyRoot Seminar. What revelations were provided by those outstanding speakers!! WOW!!

      It was an enormous success even if we lost money ---- we gained so much more.

      When's the next event?

      Could it be our display at the Alberta Teachers' Convention in February?

      Cheers

      BILL

      On 10/17/2010 7:29 PM, Joan Miller wrote: Hi all,
      Check out the photos and report of the AFHS Family Roots event on our AFHS blog:

      http://afhs.ab.ca/blog/events/afhs-familyroots-event-a-success/

      Thanks to Heather Jaremko and her team for making this event a success.

      Cheers,
      Joan Miller
      AFHS Blog