FamilyRoots seminar

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2010
      Good morning all,

      Just to up date you all, there are still three seats available for the dinner Saturday at 6 p.m.  Dick Eastman is going to be speaking at the dinner . The topic is Putting the Genes in Genealogy.  A serious look at the possibility that today's genealogists may become the lifesavers of family and loved ones in the near future.

      Dick is a renowned speaker.  Do plan on attending the dinner. You can pay at the door, but we do need to know who is coming so that we can give you a dinner ticket.
      Sincerely,
      Heather Jaremko
      FamilyRoots seminar
      Chair and Registrar