What are your burning genealogy questions?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2010

      Hi everyone,

      I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving weekend.

      It is time for new questions for the column: Ask the Expert. Remember that you, the members, are the ones with the questions and the experts with the answers. I am not the expert, even though this column is under my name. I simply report the questions and the answers.

      So for our next issue, please let me know your burning genealogy questions. There may be someone out there with the answers. Another note: we often ask our questions here on dist-gen. Chinook is received by all members, plus the genealogy societies with whom we exchange journals. I have received email from people who read Chinook at their society’s library. This means asking your questions in Chinook will broaden the base for receiving answers.

      Send your questions to me and cc to editor2-chinook@...

      I look forward to your questions!

      Xenia Stanford

      Editor, Chinook, 2008 Winner of the National Genealogical Society Local

      Newsletter Award

      Email: editor-chinook@...

      SIGS Contact: Ukrainian, Métis

      Phone: 295-3490; Fax: 274-0564