Genealogy Resources at the University of Calgary and CPL

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2010
      We are indeed fortunate to have top notch libraries in this city.

      1. Jerremie Clyde, the history librarian at the University of Calgary kindly provided a list of the genealogy resources at the U of C.  I had requested information for a genealogy 101 type presentation I gave recently at the Faculty Women’s Club at the U of Calgary. He gave permission to share this information.

      Link to the info: http://www.luxegen.ca/genealogy/genealogy-resources-at-the-university-of-calgary/

      2.  Our very own Christine Hayes has a great handout on genealogy and family history resources at the main branch Calgary Public Library.   Email Christine for more info or check out the following blog post.
      http://www.luxegen.ca/genealogy/doing-genealogy-at-calgary-public-library/

      Cheers,
      Joan Miller
      Luxegen Genealogy