Trivia

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2010

      Did you know October 2010 has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays all in one month. The last time this happened was in 823! I haven’t personally checked this out, but so I heard. If someone wants to check and report back, let me know!

      Xenia

    • Robert Boynton
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2010

        It happens that this occurs every 7-8 years.

        I found a blog about this, but it does have a wee bit of foul language

        http://plumsplums.blogspot.com/2010/10/once-every-823-years.html?zx=66beced89d4f5c24

        or try googling “once every 823 years”