NO APOLOGY - THANK YOU

  • William Campbell
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
      Hi Christine:

      You are a true 'jewel' for carrying on regardless with your innovation.
      Thanks for your gift of leadership.

      Cheers

      BILL

      On 10/5/2010 3:57 PM, Christine Hayes wrote:

      Thanks to all you wonderful AFHS members for being so understanding last night when the technology failed us and we had to “wing it”.  You are a great group and I am proud to be associated with you.  I will talk to our most kind presenters, who have offered to come back to speak to us, and arrange for them to come in the New Year.

      Christine Hayes on behalf of the Program Committee