Program at the Calgary Public LIbrary on Thursday

  • Christine Hayes
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010

      With my other hat on now, I want to let you all know about an author reading that is taking place at the Central Library on Thursday night at 6:00.  Charles Wilkins will be reading from The Wild Ride: a History of the North-West Mounted Police, 1873-1904.  I read an excerpt from the book and was completely mesmerized by the author’s storytelling.  And the pictures match the beauty of the words.  This promises to be a very entertaining evening (and I will be there, too ;-)  You can register online at calgarypubliclibrary.com, by phone at 403-260-2620 or just drop by.  The program will be on the main floor of the library right in our New and Notable section.

      Christine Hayes

      Information Assistant

      Community Heritage and Family History

      Central Library