EWGS loved Thomas MacEntee's Talks!

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2010
      Hi all,
      Eastern Washington Genealogical Society (EWGS)  had Thomas MacEntee as a guest speaker last weekend and they LOVED his talks!  We are so very fortunate to have Thomas coming all the way from Chicago to speak to us on October 16th.

      Miriam Robbins Midkiff from the EWGS is a genealogy lecturer based in Spokane Washington.  She did a report of the EWGS event plus put up notices for our event.
      Check it out:

      http://afhs.ab.ca/blog/news/afhs-mentioned-on-ancestories-and-ewgs/

      Just think...in less than two weeks time we can be learning from not only Thomas MacEntee but also Dick Eastman and Lyn Meehan.  What a treat!

      Get your tickets soon before it sells out.  Registration:  http://afhs.ab.ca/familyroots/
      Cheers,
      Joan

      ---