our speakers tonight about Bowness

  • Lorna Laughton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010

      Hi Everyone:

      Just to expand a bit about our speakers for tonight’s general meeting at 7:00 pm at 3818 – 14A Street SW (River Park Church). The speakers are Inga Pollhaus and Carole Carpenter from the Bowness Historical Society.

      Have a look at the Bowness Historical Society website at:

      http://www.bownesshistoricalsociety.com/index.html

      The AFHS Library has a copy of their book Bowness: Our Village in the Valley. The call number is 971.23 BOW 2005. It can be borrowed by AFHS members.

      See you tonight.

      Lorna