FamilyRoots Seminar - October 16, 2010

  • Gord Hulbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      This is an event that none of us should miss!!
      Our 'Alberta Family Histories Society'

      Presents
      FamilyRoots Seminar
      "New Horizons in Genealogy"
      Featuring three of North America's leading genealogists

      • Dick Eastman - The Organized Genealogist & Conservation: Keeping UP with Technology
      • Lyn Meehan - Records Interrogation 101 - Squeezing Records Until They Talk
      • Thomas MacEntree - Social Networking for Genealogists & Become a Genealogy Blogger
      Saturday, October 16, 2010
      8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
      (Doors open @ 8:00 AM)
      Deerfoot Inn Hotel
      11500 - 35 St. SE, Calgary, AB, Canada
      Dinner
      (Optional)
      Big Rock Grill
      5555 - 76 Ave. SE, 6:00 PM
      Speaker: Dick Eastman
      Topic: "Putting the Genes in Genealogy"

      For more information, logon to FamilyRoots