Celtic SIG

  • Lois Sparling
    Message 1 of 80 , Sep 20, 2010
      Our first meeting of the season will be at the AFHS library at 7 pm
      Wed. Sept 22. The topic will be REsearching Irish and Scottish
      Ancestors in the AFHS Library.
    • Lois Sparling
      Message 80 of 80 , Jan 22, 2012
        The next meeting of the Celtic SIG will be on Saturday Jan 28 at 10:00
        AM at the AFHS library. We will be discussing best approaches to
        Scottish family history research.

        Lois