RE: Membership 2010 - 2011 Alberta Family Histories Society

  • Irene Oickle
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010

      Reminders to AFHS membership were sent out in August by e-mail and by Canada Postal mail
      whose memberships have expired August 31, 2010.  The membership year for our Alberta Family
      Histories Society is from September 1st to August 31st.

      This is a reminder incase anyone missed receiving or was rejected in my Bcc group e-mails.  The
      main Bcc e-mails were sent August 25th and 26th with  an attachment and AFHS website to print off
      the updated 2010 - 2011 membership form.

      Check out our AFHS website   www.afhs.ab.ca  if you have not signed up the Family Roots Seminar
       - New Horizons in Genealogy which happens in Calgary on Saturday, October 16, 2010.

      Thank you those fifty members that renewed before reminders were sent.   Today I am going to
      be processing memberships received this last week.

      I hope you had a great summer and some new genealogy discoveries as I did.

      Irene Oickle
      Membership Secretary