Salt Lake genealogy trip

  • Heather Jaremko
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
      Hello all,

      Just doing an update for the genealogy trip to Salt Lake next spring.  I was in contact with a travel agent to see about costs.  I was told that direct flights to Salt Lake would be about $660. and got the following information for hotel accommodation.  This rate is for genealogy research.  There are no specials for hotel rates for May.  My question is, would there be any interest in going in April?  I was also reminded that Easter weekend is Friday, April 22ed 'til Monday April 25th.  If April is not suitable, the cost for hotel accommodations would be $120.00 per night.
      Stay 3 Nights Get The 4th Night FREE!
      $85.00 USD Single/Double occupancy $10.00 each additional person. (Normally $129.00)
      Taxes not included
      April 17, 2011 To April 30, 2011

      I am still planning on leaving on a Sunday and coming back the following Sunday and doing research at the library Monday-Saturday.
      Please let me know which would work best for you all.

      Thank you.
      Heather
    • Callie Reid
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2010
        Hi Heather,

        Could you find out if the library is open on Thursday and Friday April 21 and 22nd?   Also, are the rates you listed also during the days around Easter or will they be higher?

        Callie