SEPTEMBER BREEZE DEADLINE

  • Ann Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2010
      Yes, September Breezes are on the horizon!  Please have your notices to me by 11 a.m. on Sunday, September 12th. This request is early because I leave on holidays tomorrow!

      Ann
    • Mary Arthur
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2010

        Reunion Users Group, meets 17 Sep. 9am-11:30am in the library of the AFHS. Reunion is a Mac only genealogical software. Questions anytime - maryarthur@... - 403 245 4252"

        Please.

        Also, this is the best email address for me.

        Mary