AFHS New Horizons Event Mentioned on Genealogy Gems Podcast #95

  • Joan Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2010
      Hi all,
      Our October event New Horizons in Genealogy to be held October 16th received a mention on Lisa Louise Cooke's Genealogy Gems Webpage and on her most recent podcast #95!  Lisa's broadcasts reach genealogists all over North America.

      http://www.genealogygemspodcast.com/

      Check out her podcast by clicking on the POD button at the top right of the webpage.

      Genealogical societies in neighbouring provinces and states south of the border have been contacted.  Please purchase your tickets for our event now before they all sell out.

      Details to purchase are here:  http://www.afhs.ab.ca/familyroots/

      Cheers,
      Joan Miller
      AFHS PR committee